Keith Belfield & Associates - Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from a dentist or a member of staff at the practice, please let us know. The practice operates a complaint's procedure that meets NHS nationally agreed criteria.
How to complain
If you have a complaint, please let us know as soon as possible. We hope that in most cases we can sort a problem quickly and easily.
Your complaint should be received by the practice within 12 months from the date of your last visit.
Written complaints should be addressed to the Practice Manager, alternatively, you may ask to speak to the Practice Manager to discuss your concerns. The Practice Manager will then be able to explain the complaints procedure and ensure that your complaint is dealt with immediately.
What we shall do
- We shall acknowledge your complaint within two working days.
- We shall investigate in order to find out what happened and what went wrong
- We will provide you with an explanation
- We shall ensure that you receive an apology as appropriate
- We shall review our procedures to ensure that the problem does not reoccur
If you are dissatisfied with the result of our investigation you should contact your local Health Authority. Please ask the Practice manager for current contact details.